- 1/2 cup of dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Zest of 1 lime
- A pinch of Rose Mountain Salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and forms a ball around the processor blade (this may take a while).
- Using wet hands, roll the mixture into 12 tablespoon-sized balls, setting them on a plate as you work.
- Let set in the fridge until ready to eat.
Tips / Notes
- These were adapted from Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook The Clean Plate
Posted by Lauren Davis on January 30, 2021