- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (for less sweet use 1/4 cup syrup)
- 1/2 cup almond flour or coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 1/4 ounces dark (70%) chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Line an 8 inch square cake pan tin with non-stick baking paper, allowing paper to overhang on all sides.
- Place the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, oats, vanilla in a bowl and mix to combine. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture into the prepared tin.
- To make the choc-almond topping, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth. Add the almond butter and stir until combined.
- Pour the chocolate over the base and spread evenly. zfreese for 30 mins to 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Store in a airtight container in the fridge.
Tips / Notes
- Adapted from Donna Hay Everyday Fresh
Posted by Lauren Davis on May 23, 2021