These delicious matcha crepes are super easy to make and delicious! Make them for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We love to finish them off with a sprinkle of our matcha salt and a dash of our dark cocoa sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Old Salt Merchants matcha salt
- 2 tsp matcha powder (culinary grade)
In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until fully combined.
Heat a tablespoon of oil or butter in a large non-stick skillet. When the oil/butter is hot, scoop 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan, and roll the pan around until the batter has coated the pan. Flip the crepe after 2 minutes and cook until the other side is light brown. Remove and repeat for the other crepes.
We like to add:
- ½ cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp of Old Salt Merchants Cinnamon sugar
- raspberries (or any berry of your choice)
- cacao nibs
- Old Salt Merchants Cinnamon sugar