Matcha Tea Crepes
Dutch The Old Salt's Matcha Tea Crepes Recipe
These delicious matcha crepes are super easy to make and delicious! Make them for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We love to finish them off with a sprinkle of our matcha salt and a dash of our dark cocoa sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Old Salt Merchants matcha salt
- 2 tsp matcha powder (culinary grade)
In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until fully combined.
Heat a tablespoon of oil or butter in a large non-stick skillet. When the oil/butter is hot, scoop 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan, and roll the pan around until the batter has coated the pan. Flip the crepe after 2 minutes and cook until the other side is light brown. Remove and repeat for the other crepes.
We like to add:
- ½ cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp of Old Salt Merchants Cinnamon sugar
- raspberries (or any berry of your choice)
- cacao nibs
- Old Salt Merchants Cinnamon sugar
Posted by Monique Rodriquez on March 15, 2020