- 2 oz tequila blanco
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 oz simple syrup or agave
- Old Salt Merchants Extra Bold Smoked Salt
- club soda
- Start by juicing 1/2 of a grapefruit. Cut the other into 2 medium size wedges.
- Take one of your grapefruit wedges and run along the rim of your cup. Sprinkle Old Salt Merchants Extra Bold Smoked Salt onto a plate and dip the glass into the salt to create a salted rim.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice. Add in the grapefruit juice, lime, tequila, and simple sugar. Shake.
- Pour into your glass and top with club soda. Garnish with your other grapefruit wedge. Serve and enjoy.
Tips / Notes
- Recipe inspired by https://oursaltykitchen.com
Posted by Lauren Davis on May 30, 2021