- ground espresso
- 3 tbsp Old Salt Merchants Espresso Bean Sugar
- Start by brewing a pot of espresso for 6 servings.
- Add Old Salt Merchants Espresso Bean Sugar into a large glass measuring cup and add in a tablespoon of the hot espresso. Whisk until a pale thick substance is formed. Sugar should be nearly dissolved. (1-2 minutes)
- Stir in the rest of the espresso. Let the foam rise and then transfer into cups of your choice.
Tips / Notes
- Recipe inspired by foodandwine.com
Posted by Lauren Davis on May 10, 2021