- 2 oz vodka
- 0.5 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz espresso coffee
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon OSM Espresso Bean Sugar
- Espresso powder to finish (optional)
- To start off this delicious cocktail, combine the vodka, Kahlua, espresso and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker and mix well.
- Sprinkle the Old Salt Merchant Espresso Bean Sugar on a plate and rim the martini glass.
- Strain the espresso martini and finish with espresso powder for extra color. Serve and enjoy!
Posted by Cole Danish on September 25, 2021