- 2 shots espresso, or 1/4 cup cold-brew coffee
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup nut milk, such as almond, cashew, or pistachio
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- OSM espresso sugar, to taste
- toppings of choice (shredded coconut, almond butter, etc)
- Place the ingredients in a mason jar or other airtight container. Give the container a good shake to mix the ingredients, then place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In the morning, or whenever you are ready to eat, stir the oatmeal and add your favorite toppings!
Tips / Notes
- Adapted from Kristin Cavallari's "True Comfort"
Posted by Karishma Lawrence on October 01, 2023