- 1 cup Old Salt Merchant's Equator Green Tea premade
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 x 1 tbsp packages gelatin (or 3 tbsp gelatin)
- Place gummy bear moulds* on a baking sheet (easier to transport to fridge). Have dropper nearby.
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat add Old Salt Merchant premade tea and honey. Heat until honey has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in lemon juice.
- Very gradually add one package of gelatin at a time, lightly sprinkling gelatin over liquid before whisking to combine.
- Working quickly place liquid in gummy bear molds using a dropper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until solid (or can be left for a few hours).
- Pop out of moulds and enjoy.
Tips / Notes
- Recipe adapted from Samantha's, 'My Kitchen Love.'
Posted by Cole Danish on October 02, 2021