- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 orange thinly slices
- 1.5 tablespoon Old Salt Merchants Mulling Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Place all the ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Alternatively, you can put the mulling spice in a muslin bag and add to the pot.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered for 20-30 mins. Strain through a sieve or served with mulling spice pieces. Serve Warm!
Tips / Notes
- Slower Cookers work well to and will keep it warm for hours. Fill the slower cooker with the cider, mulling spice and orange. Then slow cook for 4 hours on LOW. Strain through a sieve
Posted by Ethan Dilk on November 21, 2022