- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tsp Old Salt Merchant Jamaican Ginger Sugar
- ginger beer or sparkling water, for topping
- fresh mint
- In a glass, muddle the Jamaican Ginger Sugar, lemon juice, mint, and Bourbon.
- Add pomegranate juice, ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh mint and pomegranate arils, if desired.
Tips / Notes
- Credit goes to halfbakedharvest blog for creating the awesome cocktail we were inspired by!
Posted by Dutch The Old Salt on November 29, 2020