- 2 chai tea bags
- 4 ounces dry gin
- 4 ounces Campari
- 4 ounces sweet vermouth
- 2 large ice cubes
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 twists orange peel
- Old Salt Merchants Black Lava Salt (for rim)
- Place tea bags into a glass mason jar. Pour over with gin and cover. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Pour infused gin, Campari, vermouth and a little crushed ice into a cocktail shaker. Give it a good shake.
- Around half the rim, dip glass in honey first and then into the Black Lava Salt
- Strain over large ice cubes into your chilled, rimmed glasses. Garnish with cinnamon stick and orange peel.
Tips / Notes
- Plan a day ahead and create your chai spiced gin!
Posted by Dutch The Old Salt on October 28, 2020