- 1 sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon +2 teaspoons chickpea miso paste
- 1/8 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons + 1/4 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Salt Merchants Tokyo Togarashi
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- lime juice of 2 limes
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon of miso paste and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss with the cubed sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated. Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until they are cooked to your liking.
- As the potatoes roast, in a small bowl, toss the onion slices with Old Salt Merchants Tokyo Togarashi and lime zest. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- To make the dressing, whisk together 2 teaspoons of the miso paste, ginger, the lime juice of two limes along with their zest. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil. Taste and season with Old Salt Merchants Tokyo Togarashi as needed.
- While the potatoes are still warm (make sure they are not too hot), add them to a large bowl and toss with the kale, cilantro, pumpkin seeds, and onion. Add in the miso dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.
Tips / Notes
- Hybrid recipe from GOOP.
Posted by Lauren Davis on May 10, 2021