- 24 vine ripe cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil, to cook
- 3.5 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, to serve
- 1 cup of baby rocket (arugula) leaves, to serve
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan, to serve
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze to serve
- 1 tablespoon Old Salt Merchants Amalfi Coast Blend
- For the cauliflower pizza base: 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 pound 3 ounces cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Old Salt Merchants Cyprus Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees To make the cauliflower pizza base, place the pepitas in a food processer and process until finely ground.
- Add the cauliflower, nutritional yeast, eggs, parmesan, OSM Cyprus salt, and pepper. Process until finely chopped and dough like.
- Press the mixture onto an 11 inch round pizza tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the tomatoes on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle salt, pepper and some amalfi coast blend. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
- To serve, top the bases with the roasted tomatoes, prosciutto, rocket (arugula) parmesan and amalfi coast blend. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Tips / Notes
- Adapted from Donna Hay Everyday Fresh
Posted by Lauren Davis on June 22, 2021