- 3 medium sized ripe peaches, stones removed (or 1 tin sliced peaches in clear fruit juice, drained) or equivalent of frozen peaches
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 125ml (1/2 cup) oat or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Salt Merchants Blueberry Sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Roughly chop the peaches and add them to a blender along with the rest of the peach layer ingredients. Blend on a high speed until completely smooth.
- Divide half of the peach layer smoothie between two medium-sized glass jars (as featured), leaving the other half in the blender. Add the raspberries to the blender and blend until they are fully incorporated and the mixture turns pink.
- Slowly pour the raspberry layer on top of the peach layer, working you way from the outside to the inside of the glass jar (as the raspberry layer is heavier). To create a marbled effect, simply run the back of a teaspoon up and down along the inside of the glass jar. Be careful not to mix too much or the layers will blend into one.
- Finish with a few peach slices, as well as a sprinkling of coconut, seeds and blueberry sugar.
Tips / Notes
- Recipe adapted from huntingforgeorge.com
Posted by Dutch The Old Salt on October 19, 2020